Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pass It On....



Good Morning Blogger peeps.......it is a Beautiful Fall morning here today in Texas, and a mutual FB friend in the Biz posted something this morning that I felt the need to share....so I am passing it on!!! Also since I have been having problems leaving comments on some of your blogs out there and I can't figure out WHY.......a BIG shout out and Thank-You to Theresa of Garden Antiques Vintage, who I think is a Queen of The Blogging World, and wears another crown in the vintage decorating world...and Lori of Katies Rose Cottage who is not only a special, sweet person, but has some of the most beautiful creations in our world of pretties!!! Thanks for paying our blog a visit.....and if ya'll don't know who I am talking about, check out their blogs....you won't be disappointed I promise!!!



Have a wonderful day, and I have one last thing to post...GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!



HUGS....CATHY@

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, how sweet to include me in your post. You my friend are the Queen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will go over and visit with her!

    YIPPEE for your Rangers!!!

    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    p.s. My issue of Mingle came yesterday and you girls looked so beautiful! My face didn't make it in this issue but my legs did with a plate of food sitting precariously on my knees!! *giggle*

    ReplyDelete