Monday, October 10, 2011

MONDAY...MONDAY.....







HAPPY COLUMBUS DAY ya'll !!! Hope you all enjoyed your weekend, I sure did! I was lucky to find a truck load of junk aka Treasures Sat. as hubby and I hit the "junkin trail" early!! Will take some pics when I can! Then before the much needed rain came through, I started working on getting my porch in a "Fall Mode"......still not finished though! Now, on to clean house and get that "Fall Mode" goin on inside!!! And to top it all off.....our Texas Rangers won game 1!!! Yaaa!





Hope their "Karma" continues .......GO RANGERS!!!










HUGS AN JUNKIN LUV......Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Okay Girls...I changed search engines and just seeing if I can post comments to your blog now. Cross your fingers! If you are reading this, it worked!
    Denis

    ReplyDelete