Tuesday, October 26, 2010


Thought I would give all of our blogger junkin friends a quick update before we head out to Canton in the morning!!! We are soooo excited that the weather forcast is for beautiful, sunny, and cooler fall days......we will be staying open later on Friday and Saturday since this is one of our busier weekends......will not close until the last shopper drops..LOL!! We will also be in costume Fri. and Sat. as we LOVE to dress up for Halloween!!!! So hope you are planning to "Trick or Treat" with us for some " Yummy, mummy" fun and shopping!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

THE GHOULS GONE JUNKIN

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, I wish I was coming to Canton this weekend!! I bet the weather is going to be wonderful! Ya'll have fun! Sell out!!
    Carol in GA

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 2 Deborah's from Mississippi LOVED meeting ya'll today...your shop is to die for and we just loved ya'll and look forward to seeing ya'll again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your shop in Canton and added a pic to my blog. I will be adding your link. I wish I had more time. I am adding you to my list of faves!!

    ReplyDelete