Saturday, October 23, 2010

Rainy, stormy day makes for a "good" day for a blog update!!!! Deidra is doing great after her emergency gall bladder surgery a few days ago, and is planning on being in Canton!!! I think she is worried about me being in charge of the register and cc machine!! LOL! She was not able to go with me to set up at the Gilded Life event yesterday in Dallas but a big shout out to my sister in law Pam for helping me out!!! She is the one who designs and does the old windows and doors that we sell!!! The Gilded Life is just flat wonderful.......Thanks Shea and Debbie for inviting us to be a part of this wonderful event!!! Ya'll have got to check out their web site and read about the 100 yr. old church in Dallas that they had restored and is now where they live!!! BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING is all I can say!!!!! WWW.agildedlife.com is the web site
For me though the most exciting part of the weekend is that our Texas Rangers are on their way to the World Series!!!! Sooooo I will end this post with ................................................

GO RANGERS!!!!! Cathy aka GGJ

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness !! You gals are amazing !
    I cannot believe you do all that you do and do it so well !

    Have a wonderful Canton week ! It is going to
    ROCK !!

    xoxo
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything turns out wonderful for both of you. I had my gall bladder removed too. Pesky thing! You ladies take care and stay sweet!!!

    Have a great weekend!!
    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your thoughts Cathy!! I was thinking the same as you! She certainly rained on my parade that night! Ugh!
    I was going to quit blogging all together but I decided to stay!
    Happy Tuesday!
    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girlfriend!
    Glad to hear "D" is doing better...and you are so funny about the computer and CC machines! Wish you lived closer too...but, someday I hope to finally get a chance to meet up with you in either Warrenton or Canton! Until then, keep on truckin' down the junkin' trail! xo...deb

    ReplyDelete