Tuesday, July 20, 2010





















Hello to everyone....






Well, I am back from Florida and wishing I was still there. I just love Destin and so does my husband and son. I think I could actually move there, but cannot talk my parents or sisters and their families into doing so, and I cannot leave them for sure...just wouldn't be the same.
We enjoyed ourselves and soaked in all of the great sunshine that we could everyday at the beach. The weather was just beautiful the whole time we were there.
The drive back seemed to take forever getting home...you know how sometimes you drive and drive but it seems that you haven't gotten anywhere...that is how I felt. Maybe I was just dreading getting back to the "real world"..
I know that Cathy has been hard at work getting her Canton goodies ready...I am so far behind, I will have to work all week and weekend to even catch up. I know that she also enjoyed last weekend getting to spend it with her "cutie patootie" grandson Kyan. Hope you all can come to see us at Canton next week. I am sure it will be a hot one, so be sure to dress cool and drink plenty of water. See you soon!

Deidra

3 comments:

  1. Deidra ~

    What a fun vacation ! I think the beach is the best !

    xoxo
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deidra, I'm so glad you and your family had a wonderful time. We use to go to the beach every year, but we haven't been in such a long time, I really miss it!!! I wanted to thank Cathy for stoping by for a visit for my first pink saturday post, can't wait to see the ladder she picked up and painted pink!!! Blessings~~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete