Wednesday, July 14, 2010

For some reason this morning I was thinking about a sweet lady that I met in Canton this past month and thought.........OMG, I forgot to list her as one of our visitors who came out and shopped with us this past Canton weekend.....sorry Ann!! Anyway, Ann has a blog, and what I can see from pics, a GREAT lil shop in the Nacogdoches area. She also has wonderful pics on flikr where I first found out about her!!!
She came in to our booth this past month looking for something sweet and vintage to wear for a special occasion in her future......she bought one of Brenda's vintage wears and a real sweet pearl and flower necklace to top it off!!! I hate it when I forget to add something to our blog..........It is either "old age" or goes with this business!! LOL Be sure and check her blog out sometime and word is out, that she will be having a sale in the future at her sweet lil shop!

HAPPY JUNKIN........CATHY OOOPS! FORGOT TO MENTION HER SHOP'S NAME......THE TIN RABBIT

2 comments:

  1. I just adore Ann's blog and visit it pretty much obsessively :) She is such a creative talented gal and I would love to have met her in person ~

    xoxo
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann is one of my dearest friends and her shop is absolutely gorgeous! So glad you featured her, she truly is a one of a kind person. I've featured her beautiful home and shop many times. You can search for her on my blog. You'll be there a while just looking at it all. Happy Sunday to you both, Theresa

    ReplyDelete