Tuesday, December 7, 2010
















Back from a wonderful, Canton weekend!!!! The weather was perfect for this time of year, and the shoppers were in the Holiday Shopping Spirit!!! There was just one little "clitch" in the system so to say.........we were late opening on Thur. morning due to a phone alarm malfunction! Sooooo, if you were one of the "early bird shoppers" and we were not there, we are so sorry that you had to come back! But sure glad you did!!!





Now, it is time to make our list, pull out the Christmas decor. and get it "going on" in time for Christmas......I am feeling a tad bit "over whelmed" this morning!!!! If I could just borrow a few of Santa's Helpers........LOL! Enjoy your day!





Cathy and Deidra

2 comments:

  1. I am totally lovin' all of those blingy bottles. Nothing is better than a large group of them - bee-u-tee-ful! Love the stockings too!

    I hope your sister is okay. I will add her to my prayer list.

    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the Christmas items and of course those adorable bottles!!! Hope you girls have Merry Christmas!
    Blessings~~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete