Friday, November 6, 2009

Great day today! Had lunch at Lone Star Antique Mall in the tea room with my Aunt, cousin and mom. The food there is soooo yummy! I ran in to Katy of Katies Rose Cottage and Tina who has a great booth...flea chic! Also checked out Jennifer's new boutique in the mall.....she has some awesome, cute vintage look clothing! After leaving the antique mall, we proceeded to another great junking and shopping place, Golightlys Gallery on Davis Blvd. This has always been one of my favorite places! Tomorrow I will once again start painting and working on goodies for our next Canton......only one more Canton weekend before Christmas!! Where has this year gone??? I guess time really does fly when you are having fun!! Have a GREAT WEEKEND and HAPPY JUNKIN! Cathy

3 comments:

  1. Sorry I missed you guys at Lone Star! I know you had fun.
    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy ~ it was fun seeing you yesterday at Lone Star ~ I went back to Jennifer's boutique and got a bunch off of the racks you were telling me about ~ woohoo !! She has the yummiest clothes ~ I think you need to be her model with your beautiful romantic style ~
    xoxo
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the perfect day to me! Have fun painting and have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete