Sunday, September 27, 2009

Thought I would take a "time out" and blog a little! We have had beautiful weather this past week......and it sure has been great for painting my furniture that I will be bringing to Canton! I have a beautiful bedroom set from the early 30's, some other accent tables and as always, lots of smalls! Deidra and Pam have been "burning it up" making new jewelry pendants! They are always creating new designs for our customers to choose from! Well thats all for now as it is Sonic happy hour and I have to go get my "fix".....diet vanilla coke and then it is back to work getting ready for Canton......have a good afternoon and as always, Happy Junkin......Cathy

2 comments:

  1. Looks great Cathy. Here's to a good week at Canton! I have opened my new location finally ~ stop by if you get a chance.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hate that I am going to miss Canton this time. Ya'll have a great time without me. And, thank goodness for Sonic Happy Hour!
    Denis

    ReplyDelete