Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Well Ladies....
I am back from my Destin vacation, and have been working since I got out of the car I think. Destin was beautiful as ever and none of us wanted to leave. The weather was just perfect and we did alot of fun things while we were there. Parasailed, went on a dolphin cruise, snorkeled, and some of us went deep sea fishing. Of course we laid out on the beach daily and just took in the sun and waves all day long. (Wish I was there now!)

We are gearing up for Canton. We leave tomorrow. Cathy will not be there this month, but I think she was going to blog some today, so I will let her update you on her condition.
I can honestly say that I will be running very low on inventory this month, but I know that Pam, Jeri and Sue have been working very hard while I played, so there should be plenty of great stuff! Please make sure that you come by to see us!

Hope to see you this week!
Deidra
Girls Gone Junkin'

1 comment:

  1. I plan on stopping by. Not sure, but, probably Saturday. ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete