Monday, November 1, 2010





















Good Morning everyone! I have been up early this morning since about 6, and usually the day after Canton, I am still in a "Canton Coma". Not sure why I have so much energy this morning, but I am going to take advantage of it. I am recovering quickly from gallbladder surgery, but I did get a little tired working this past week. Thanks to all of you who checked up on me.
We had so much fun this weekend at Canton and enjoyed everyone's company. You shoppers were so much fun! We all enjoyed dressing up for two days, but by the third...we just couldn't do it again. Our faces were a little "dry" from the makeup and our wigs were getting very "itchy".... But, we are already looking forward to the next Halloween! Now we are going to have to kick in into high gear and get ready for Christmas. There will only be 1 more Canton before Christmas...can you believe that? So get ready to come shop with us for some great stocking stuffers and do your holiday shopping!.....Till' next time!
Deidra and Cathy
Girls Gone Junkin'

8 comments:

  1. LOVE the costumes and I'm glad you're feeling better! Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of you "ghouls"! Glad you're recovering nicely, I had gall bladder surgery about 15 years ago, so glad I did it, it had made my life miserable!!
    Carol in GA

    ReplyDelete
  3. you girls look fab!!! those are really nice wigs!!!! you take it slow now missy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Fried Pickle Buddy...I am glad to hear that you are okay. I was worried that our greasy endeavors at the Koffee Cup did you in. You guys look GREAT. I wish I could have seen you. Take care and hopefully I will see you guys soon.
    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute spooks! I enjoyed visiting with you Deidra, and sorry I missed Cathy think she was out shopping!!! I was so glad to see you feeling better! Take it easy and don't overdo, see ya next month! hugs~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deidra and Cathy you both look spooky and fabulous. I hope Deidra you take it easy for a while. Have a good day. sandi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your site!!! You girls looked great in your costumes!!! What a couple of wild and crazy gals..and it looks like you had a fantastic time playing the part!! What fun!!!!
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love. Love Love this-you ghouls are to Fab! It's so fun to dress up and you girls Killed it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete