Monday, November 22, 2010

Count Down to Turkey Day......I am ready, are you???? I so enjoy Thanksgiving!!! We always go to my Aunt Debbies, who is not only like my big sis, but also rates right up there with Martha Stewart in the cooking and decorating dept.!!!! There will be lot's of family, great food, fun and much love!!!!! I am sooooo thankful we have held on to this family tradition!
Sometimes we might not thank so, but we all have soooooo much to be Thankful for! Besides my family, I am sooooooo THANKFUL that God has allowed me to do what I love at this time in my life.....at 56 yrs. "young", most people are dreaming of retirement, and I am just getting started!!! LOL......I love being able to have a business with a dear friend "Deidra", and we both are soooooo Thankful for our customers and friends who support us.....without you, we would not be where we are today!!! I will close with wishing all of you a safe and Happy Thanksgiving, and among the hustle, bustle, I hope you too take a minute to look at all you have to be thankful for in your little world!!! God Bless..................and oh yea, I did get my Halloween decor packed up! LOL
Cathy aka Girls Gone Junkin

2 comments:

  1. Cathy your so right we do have so much to be thankful for... I hope that you and Deidra and your family's have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!!! hugs~~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlfriend!
    First, let me say that I will definitely keep your sisters and ALL of your family in my thoughts and prayers as you all go through this kidney procedure.

    And no, I haven't found any meds yet for our age! LOL (but if you do let me know...because I will take a CASE LOAD if not more!!!)

    Here's wishing you and ALL of your loved ones a beautiful and blessed Thanksgiving! xo...deb

    ReplyDelete