Monday, August 9, 2010

HAPPY MONDAY blogger and junkin friends! Welllllll, it was another HOT weekend here in the Lone Star State!!! My junkin hubby and I did get out early Saturday to hit a few sales and managed to find a few treasures!! We were back home by noon though and then had a lazy summer day in the pool!!!!
This week, it is time to start working on goodies and thinking about what I want to have ready for the next Canton weekend as the month does tend to "fly bye"!!!
last month, we had a fun and sweet group of ladies shop with us from the "Gilded Life" tour. They came to Dallas from all over the United States, and a day of shopping in Canton was on their agenda......they for sure did not let the Texas heat keep them from having a good ole time!!! I will post some pics of them and some of our other favorite friends.......Enjoy! And, if you get the chance, check out our new home page on our web site and let me know what ya think......my dear sweet hubby helped me, or I should say did most of it!!!
HAPPY JUNKIN.......CATHY N DEIDRA AKA GGJ

1 comment:

  1. Sweet photos of all the ladies....Keep cool, I know it is hot in Texas... I am going to come and visit you again when it cools down a little. Wimp from CA sandi

    ReplyDelete