Monday, August 24, 2009

TGIM! Thank God It's Monday!

The reason that I am saying that is because school started today! I don't know if it was just me or that my son was just in a bad mood yesterday, but I did not think today would ever get here. I had a great summer with my son up until yesterday....he just griped and moaned all day about going back to school, plus he seems to think that he only needs a Kindergarten thru 6th grade education to get you thru life. Sure! What else could he possible learn? Instead of soaking up the sun or having fun up until the last minute before bed, he just seemed to hang around me and complain all day.
Then this morning, my husband lost his car keys.....needless to say this put him in a bad mood and he was complaining about that while my son was still complaining about having to go to school. We searched all over and tried to think of where the last place we saw his keys and wasted about 30 minutes doing that only to find out later that they were in his pants pocket the whole time, (and not the pants that he had on yesterday, but the pants that he actually had on the whole time we were looking for his keys!?!?!?!?!?) AAAAHHHHHAAHHH!!

Anyway, I have been working hard trying to get some new designs for this months Canton. I know that Cathy and Pam have also been working hard. We should have a full booth for you this month and great things to choose from. I am hoping that this Canton might be the last of the hot weather and that Autumn/Fall will come quickly. Please come by and say hello.

Also if you get a chance to get out to the grounds by the Civic Center try to visit with Juanita, with Southern Serenity, Row 53 spots 2088-2090. She is a member of our blog and is trying the flea market thing for the first time. Check out her website... Sounds like she will have some great shabby stuff to choose from.
Take care and hope to see you soon!

Deidra
Girls Gone Junkin'

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the plug. I am excited. Started loading up the camper with furniture. We are in a full court press.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David's daughter was in a funk all day Sunday, too. She was a silent sufferer though. No complaining about school. The kind of funk that won't allow for conversation. Ugh. 16 years old. I vaguely remember that. ha!

    I'm not sure if I'll make it this 1st Monday. We'll see.

    ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be there to see you guys on Thursday, save me some good stuff! I lose my keys all the time, but have not yet had them in my pocket while looking for them...UGH!
    Denis

    ReplyDelete