Saturday, May 7, 2011

our "junkin" news





















O.K......I know that our blog has NOT been updated since before Easter and I really feel bad about that, BUT, we have just been "Busy lil Bees"! We had a great Canton weekend and really enjoyed seeing all of you that came out and shopped with us!! And if you didn't get to come to Canton, we are heading to Hico next week for the Homestead show on Fri. and Sat. We love this show and getting to meet up with all the other vendors there.....and if you have never been to the Homestead Store, it is a TREAT in itself! Sooooo call your junkin peeps and get your road trip planned!!! Something else we were honored to do is meet and hang out with the "Junkin Queen" herself, Ki of The Flea Market Magazine!! We were invited to Winni and Talula's last Fri. night and Ki was there signing her latest book!!! Now that was really a BIG DEAL to us getting to meet and visit with her........she is soooooo sweet and humble! And I must say if you have never been to Winni an Talula's in Athens, oh my, what are ya waitin for? Such a beautiful store with soooooo much "eye candy", WE LOVED IT! One plus about being in this business, is getting to meet soooooo many wonderful people who all have the same love for "junkin"!! Also, if you are not a fan of ours on our Girls Gone Junkin Facebook, we would love for you to "hop on board"! We are having a contest, and when we get 1000 fans we will be having nother GGJ Giveaway...." So won't ya be, won't ya be, won't ya be my neighbor? Oops, I mean facebook fan! LOL!!! I want to end this blog with wishin all of you mommas, grandmommas, step-mommas, and just ANY MOMMA a very HAPPY AND BLESSED MOTHERS DAY!!!

CATHY AN DEIDRA AKA GGJ







7 comments:

  1. I am dying to go to Winnie and Talulas and also to Hico but we will be out of town ~ next time !!
    I want to win your giveaway because I just adore every single Girls Gone Junkin thing !!

    xoxo
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls have been busy, but it all sounds like a lot of fun. I hope that you all have a Happy Mother's Day. Hugs, sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like so much fun!!!! I wish I could go sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to go, but could not make it. I love that magazine! I am just about pooped out from traveling all week and still have so much work to do to get ready for Hico...Ugh! Gonna go out on Wednesday and start setting up...how about you guys. The weather is going to be nice (at least that is what it says now). We are going to have so much fun...there are some new dealers and I hear they are really good. Can't wait....talk to you soon. Fried Pickles...here we come!
    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun getting to meet y'all! Wish I could come to Hico...but sadly...it ain't gonna happen this time. Good luck and good traveling.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am planning on seeing you in Hico.... can't wait to see you and all the goodies you bring.....

    Effie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg! Just picked up June issue of Southern Living and there yall are! How awesome is that?!! Congrats on being featured!!

    ReplyDelete