Wednesday, May 12, 2010
















Well, we survived Hico, and I can actually say that I am just about rested up. Cathy and I had a great time there. Mike and Brenda from the Homestead were so nice and it was such a pleasure meeting them. They are two of the nicest people you could ever meet. They were so attentive to all of the vendors needs and made sure that no one wanted for anything. The Homestead store is beautiful! If you have not been there, and you drive thru the small town, be sure and take the time to stop by,,,you won't be disappointed.





We had some of our regular Canton customers make the trip down to see us and got to meet some "new" customers as well.





One of the best parts of the show was getting to stay with Cathy's Aunt Debbie. It was so peaceful at her house. I was lucky enough to have the bedroom that looked out onto their land. WOW! What a wonderful site. Every morning I had to talk myself into getting out of bed. I could just roll over and see the magnificent view. Green grass, rivers, trees, and blue skies...just gorgeous!


Cathy and I sold some great stuff, but have plenty left for our Canton show. One great thing that Cathy has is an antique baby stroller. It is awesome...I did keep joking with her though saying that I was afraid that everytime I looked in it I was going to see Rosemary's baby........haha

It was also great to be able to hang out with Felicia from "Bountiful" and Dennis and his mom Mary from "Ruby Grace's". Fun Times! Till next time.......Deidra

3 comments:

  1. You are right...it was great to get to hang out with you guys! We had so much fun...I am already planning the booth for the fall show and getting ready for fried pickles. Tell Cathy to get her aunt's guest house ready. See you in Canton!
    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  2. YowzA!!! This place is the definition of eye candy!!!! So glad I found you on White Wed. It sounds like you ladies had a blast - thats what its all about in my book ~ Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Dee...love all the eye candy!!

    ReplyDelete