Monday, May 3, 2010


Just got back from our Canton weekend last night and all I can say is WOW!!! We had such a great weekend and met sooooooo many nice, new customers!! We are so THANKFUL to be in our new location and appreciate all of our customers so much!!! Your comments and compliments on our new booth, just put a BIG SMILE ON OUR FACE! Now we have one day of rest and we head down to Hico for the Homestead show.......so grab your girlfriends and come on out for a day of good food, fun and lots and lots of shopping! Have a great day! CATHY

1 comment:

  1. Hello Deidra and Cathy,
    It was so nice to see your booth at Canton. It was beautiful...I met Cathy and had a great time talking to her...Thank you Deidra for holding down the FORT..I was going to say hello to you but there were so many ladies in line..I know you were so busy and maybe next time we can met each other.

    I was happy to see so many customers and hope that you continue to do so well... Until next time I visit Texas, God Bless you both... sandi

    ReplyDelete