Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Wed. thought I would update our blog and let all of our friends know that Deidra is enjoying her much needed vacation in Florida on the beach and I am still recooping from my foot surgery. I go back to the surgeon tomorrow and am suppose to get my stiches out. I hope that I can also start to drive and most of all get in the pool and hit the road looking for good junk....{ treasures }. I have not been down like this or have had to stay off my feet in at least 20yrs. and it has been a real challenge for me has I am the type that NEVER stops until I go to bed! I guess that good be called a little OCD! Anyway, I have had alot of time to get some r and r. I will be in a black, hip, styling boot for another few weeks......I am thinking how I can put the good ole "girls gone junkin' " touch to it!! I will post a pic after I get this design going! I will probably not make it out to Canton this month { have talked hubby in to going and help with the booth set up } but will be sending all my goods! If I don't see ya before, will see you in Sept. { can't wait for fall } Have a blessed day......Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment