Thursday, March 10, 2011

I cannot believe that it has been a year this month since we moved into our latest location in Canton. What a great year it has been! We have been blessed by so many "wonderful" faithful customers and lots of "new" ones! Congratulations to Natalie Neal, Carolyn Hilliard, Rita Allen, Debbie Bassinger. Lee Gorman, and Teresa Poindexter for getting their names drawn for prizes.

This past weekend, the weather was great and the people were taking advantage of it. Row 46 was packed! Row 46 has some of the greatest shopping at Canton. If you or someone you know is having a baby, this is the row to shop. You have everything from the most adorable bedding you could buy from Rocking Horse Designs, to the cutest clothing for babies and toddlers at Sugar and Spice and Tiny Turtles. If you are looking for the latest fashions, you HAVE to check out Dressing Gaudy and Plain Jane. If you cannot find what you are looking for at either of these stores, then it probably does not exist. They have such a large variety and their prices are great!

For home accessories, holiday decor and clothing...check out Simplicity. This store is just amazing. This store actually has something for everyone. Vases, candles, light fixtures, old doors, windows, clothing and more. Dressings, is a fabric store with all of the wonderful textiles you could imagine. If you don't sew, they will make it for you...you just pick out the material. I know that I have not mentioned several others on Row 46, but those will come later. I think that I have taken up enough room for now.

Have a great week! Until next time...Happy Junkin'

Deidra and Cathy

2 comments:

  1. You are so very right Row 46
    rocks!! It was such a fun
    Canton weekend ~ perfect weather,
    great finds and girlfriends ~
    You can't get much better
    than that :)

    xoxo
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Thank you for this post!!! I've just moved to Texas and I'm planning my first trip to Canton next weekend. I am completely giddy especially now that I have a place to start my treasure hunt. Thanks a bunch.
    By the way, I've just moved to Grand Prairie and I'm having a terrible time finding any totally awesome junkin spots. Do you have any suggestions? I'm having withdrawals! thanks

    ReplyDelete