Friday, January 8, 2010

Once again, it was a very COLD Canton weekend and it just keeps getting colder!!! We appreciate all of you who made it out last weekend to shop and bring in the New Year!! Deidra and I look forward to another "girls gone junkin" good year! We hope to have an even better web site and blog this year and bring you lots and lots of new "treasures"! In fact, I was out this morning checking out a couple of estate sales......after layering on the winter wear and a drive through Star Bucks, I was good to go!! I hope you all have a warm, wonderful weekend........and I will close with a great big shout out to our Cowboys! Oh, yea, that is the DALLAS COWBOYS!!!

HAPPY JUNKIN ............Cathy

3 comments:

  1. How I wish it were warm here in Nebraska but the 3 ft of snow (pics on my blog) and frigid temps are making it hard to go junking. Soon and very soon, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun to see you guys...even though it was really cold! Happy New Year and Yahoo Cowboys!
    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy, I do hope it will be a little warmer this next Canton, I got sick last month with a terrible cold. I enjoyed having lunch with ya'll. See ya at Canton.

    ReplyDelete