Wednesday, October 7, 2009

WOW!! Like Deidra said, we had a wonderful Canton weekend! It was so nice to see some of our customers that only come out in the fall and spring. As always, we love seeing our friends that come every month! I love the fall and the kick off of the Holiday season.....be sure and check out the web site as Deidra posted some of our Halloween pics and then if you go to our gallery, we have pics of a few of our all time monthly customers! Also, check out our cute customer Megan who purchased an awesome vintage dress and jacket.......it fit her perfect! Guns Up Megan!! Well better go and start working on my jewelry...Have a great day and Happy Junkin! Cathy

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you guys had a great weekend at Canton. I really hated to miss it and it sounds like I missed out on some good stuff. I will see you guys at the next show.

    ReplyDelete