Tuesday, October 6, 2009

WHEW! What a Canton weekend! Thanks to everyone who stopped by to see us and shop. We could not have asked for a better turn out this month. We were so low on stuff that Pam had to make a trip home to get more goodies! We ran out of Halloween pendants and then our Halloween decorations sold out. We will have more at the next Canton show, which will be Halloween weekend. Be sure to come see us, we will be dressing up again this year for all of our customers.

We will also have Thanksgiving and Christmas selections for the next show. Can you believe it is already that time of year again? This year has just flown by to me. I hope all of you that were at Warrenton and Round Top had a good show. From reading your blogs, it sure sounds like it was a great turn out. I better go for now, I need to get to work on some stuff for the Chappell Hill Show this weekend.

Deidra
Girls Gone Junkin'

1 comment:

  1. Hey there girl!! Glad Canton was a success. I didnt get to Canton or Round Top-alas yet again I missed out on all the goodies. Fingers crossed for the next show and hopefully the weather will cooperate. Love Tiina..

    ReplyDelete