Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hello everyone...I see that Cathy has updated the blog since we got back from Canton.......I guess I just needed one more day to recover this time. It was SO HOT! We all survived it and I am trying to psych myself up already for the month of July weather. Thanks to everyone who came out to see us despite the warm temperatures!
I missed our visit with Laurie Anna and Willie this month. I heard a good time was had! I came home on Saturday for my son Paynes' ROCK CONCERT at Keller Fest and was dripping in sweat. The name of his band is TIN. They did great and I am so proud of him! Well, better get to work for next month. I will check in later on in the week.
Deidra
Girls Gone Junkin'

3 comments:

  1. I missed Canton this month because we were in California ~ Oh my gosh I feel like a part of my month is missing when I don't get to go ~
    I can't wait to see your treasures next month ~
    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed seeing you girl! But Cathy and Pam drank Mimosa's with us on Saturday night!

    Glad you had a good time.....see you next month! Get ready for the heat baby! ~LA

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I'm diggin the new blog design....love it!

    ReplyDelete