Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Mothers Day!

Howdy Ya'll......wanted to check in and wish all of you Momma's and Grandmomma's a Blessed and Happy Mothers Day Weekend!
I apologize for not keeping our Blog on a regular basis, but would love to have you be our friend on FaceBook! I seem to be able to post on that everyday about what is going on with us Girls Gone Junkin! If you are not a friend already, we would love to have you as one of our FB junkin peeps.........just go to facebook and type in Girls Gone Junkin and send us a friend request........all for the love of JUNK!
                                            HUGS and JUNKIN LUV TO YA!
                                                                    CATHY

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you too!!
    I have noticed that I am on facebook more too lately and always think that I need to blog :)

    ReplyDelete