Friday, July 15, 2011

DOG DAYS OF SUMMER........



















Deidra and I have decided to have another Girls Gone Junkin contest.........we are calling it The Dog Days Of Summer, Hotter then H@*l in Texas contest!!! LOL! Now, if you are not a friend of ours on our Girls Gone Junkin facebook, here are the Rules................................................................


Send us a summer pic of your dog and how he or she stays cool, or it can even be a pic of your dog sporting some "cool" summer attire along with your pooches name! We prefer that you send the pic via our GGJ Facebook page......and best of all, we will be awarding a prize to the winner!!! Yep, that means the owner and the pooch will get a "surprise" prize...so run, don't walk and send us your pic and lets get this "party started"!!! We will announce the winner next Friday!!!

HUGS AND JUNKIN LOVE!!!


Cathy an Deidra

5 comments:

  1. What a cute idea. I need to dig up a photo of my pooch! Stay cool girls! sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am running off to find a pic of one of our five to post!!

    Love this idea!!

    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN FUN FUN, I have the perfect picture!!!

    xxoo
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to see what I can find.... sounds like fun!!1
    hugs~~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello girls... this is my first visit to your adorable blog!... my friend Daphne just referred me... I just did a post called "The Dog Days of Summer" where I interviewed my family's and friends dogs... take a peek if you get a chance!... I don't do facebook, so I guess I can't enter??? Is there any way I can email you my baby's picture? I am off to look at your blog now, and signing on as your newest follower... xoxo Julie Marie idyllhours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete