Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Well the year is almost over and Cathy and I have been blessed to have made it another year doing what we love.....It is hard to believe that it has been 2 years this month since we left our school jobs to start our own business. We have never looked back...only forward.
Canton was a great one once again, with one exception. I had a little accident and tore off the front bumper of Jeri's Jeep with my trailer Wednesday night. I cut it a little too close when we were trying to set up, and I had just told Pam how easy my long trailer was to pull. I guess I better watch what I say huh? The weather was a little cold, but I would much rather be cold and just pile on the clothes than be hot like it was in August. I did it again..... burned up an outfit with the propane heater...I have burned up one skirt and two dresses now.....oh well, at least I did not catch on fire.
Thanks to all of my customers and vendors that buy from me. I truly appreciate all of your business and look forward to working with you next year. Take care and have a Merry Christmas and a Great New Year...See you soon!

Deidra
Girls Gone Junkin'

No comments:

Post a Comment